It is appreciated that voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations may not have much knowledge with regard to this system. Therefore, we would like to invite you to a procurement e-sourcing In-tend training session on Friday 5 May at SCVO, 1st floor, Lanchard House, Victoria Street, West Bromwich, B70 8EX.
Time: 10 am-12 noon
The training session will cover how you can:
• Learn more of Sandwell Council’s Procurement registration on the Intend Portal
• Register your company, express an interest in the opportunity and gain immediate access to the ITQ/ITT and related documents.
• Be alerted to new tender opportunities
• The Benefits of using In-tend -Transparency and Auditable trails
• Correspondence – Questions and Answers – answered through the portal
• Save time by not wading through paperwork; juggling spreadsheets and relying on the post
• Question and Answers
• Have direct support from Sandwell Council’s e-sourcing team
There will be time allocated for suppliers to register their company at the training session, if they are not already registered by the e-sourcing support team.
This training session is open to all Voluntary Sector Organisations that may be interested in learning more about how to use Intend.
To find out more about the training session or to register for the training please contact Marcia Sandel-Massey, 0121 569 3556 or email email@example.com