Supporting and representing voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in Sandwell.
As a membership organisation we: lead engagement with local partners and stakeholders; champion how our diverse Sector responds effectively to local needs; promote voluntary action and community participation; help develop a more sustainable Sector…… so that Sandwell becomes a better place for all.
Vision 2030 Grant Programme
Information about SCVO’s Vision 2030 Grant programme and how you can apply
Subscribe to our E-Bulletin to receive the latest SCVO e-updates
SCVO cordially invites registered charities to attend our next Meet the Funder session in partnership with Severn Trent Community Fund. We’re delighted to announce Natalie Cunningham, Grants Officer for Severn […]
SCVO supports the Voluntary and Community Sector across the six towns of Sandwell. Our popular ‘Introduction to the Voluntary Sector’ gives a broad overview of our work, but in these […]
SCVO and Sandwell Council are working together to build on last year’s successful ‘Warm Spaces’ initiative. Many of these community spaces have stayed open throughout the spring and summer and […]
Upskill your staff and volunteers to run their own educational and practical cooking sessions: learn how to set up a session tailor a session to your communities’ needs practical cooking […]
Sandwell Council’s Public Health Team are inviting local Voluntary and Community Sector groups and organisations to apply for Recovery Project Grants to support people who are aged 18 and over […]
- Online Meet the Funder: Severn Trent Community Fund
- Bite Size Introduction to SCVO Sessions
- Sandwell ‘Welcoming Spaces’ 2023-24 – Expressions of Interest are now OPEN.
- £1.6m Donated to Good Causes in easyfundraisings Recent Donation Day
- Father Hudsons Care: Immigration Adviser Level 2 or 3
- Peter Harrison Foundation Opportunities Through Sport Grant Scheme
- Small Grants for Summer Playschemes
- More News