Sport 4 Life seeks Employability Mentor
23 Jan 2020 by Mazeline Hemmings
Sport for Life seeks to appoint an Employability Mentor. The brief is to deliver the Sport 4 Life mentoring service for young people aged 11-29 years, across a variety of community and school settings.
Salary: £23,500 pro rata
Hours: 18 to 25 per week
Term: Fixed for five months (extension subject to pending funding)
Location: Sandwell/ Birmingham (with potential to be West Midlands wide).
Main duties include:
• To provide structured employment and personal development themed mentoring to young people to achieve both outcome and non-outcome progressions
• To deliver an intensive outcome-focused offer, addressing barriers to work and supporting them into sustainable employment, education or training
• To establish and maintain positive and supportive relationships with young people, whilst ensuring caseload capacity targets are achieved
• To contact, communicate and support young people based on S4L mentoring procedures and processes
• To manage your individual delivery budget and ensure budget lines are monitored and adhered to.
Click here for full job description and person specification.
The closing date for applications is 9th February. Interviews will be on 14th February.
To apply, applicants should send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org