Support for the recently discharged from Birmingham hospitals
02 Apr 2020 by Mazeline Hemmings
- Support & Services
- Did you know...?
- Health & Wellbeing
Do you know that you if you have recently been discharged from City Hospital or the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, elderly or vulnerable, and live in Sandwell, you are eligible for the Home from Hospital Care Service?
• Emergency food parcel and toiletries pack.
• Arrange for shopping to be done and delivered to the doorstep.
• Telephone befriending calls to prevent isolation.
• Home visits pending risk assessment prior to visit in line with coronavirus guide lines.
• Collection of prescriptions.
• Any other practical support.
The service can be accessed for up to six weeks. Please call 0121 472 4499 for information.
Home from Hospital Care support does not include personal care.