Free business support for charities
17 Apr 2020 by Stuart Ashmore
- Training Support and Resources
Cranfield Trust has been providing free tailored business support to voluntary organisations for nearly 30 years. During this challenging time, all services can be accessed remotely, so you can still get the expert business support you need, wherever you are.
Here are some of the ways Cranfield Trust can help you – all these services are free for charities to access:
· 1:1 telephone support – from experts on topics including finance, communication, and business contingency planning.
· HRNet – tailored HR and employment advice for charities. (Due to differences in legislation, HRNet is only available to charities in England and Wales).
· Management Consultancy – longer term support, to help your charity thrive.
· Mentoring – personal support for leaders in difficult times. A senior level ‘critical friend’, someone who can share their knowledge and experience, whilst supporting you to consider your leadership decisions and impact.
To find out more and get help for your charity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cranfieldtrust.org.