Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) e-learning
22 Apr 2020 by Leona
- Training Support and Resources
The ACEs steering group has developed partnership wide training sessions to raise awareness of Adverse Childhood Experiences.
An e-learning programme has been developed as a precursor to the face to face training. In the current circumstances, all face to face training is on hold; however, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to access the e-learning now!
The e-learning programme has been developed to support practitioners and advocates who work with children, young people and adults across Sandwell to:
• Develop an understanding of what Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are and the research behind this movement
• Develop an understanding of using ACEs within everyday practice
• Develop an understanding of resilience and how this helps to mitigate the impact of ACEs
• Develop an awareness of Trauma Informed Practice and initial changes that can be made to everyday practice
How to book
email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE EVALUATION AT THE END OF THE COURSE
For more information email email@example.com