Emergency Government Grants Scheme Now Open
26 May 2020 by Stuart Ashmore
- Funding Opportunities
Government emergency support funding for charities, distributed via the National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF), is now open to applications.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
NLCF will fund activities supporting people and communities affected by COVID-19. They will also help organisations overcome any acute financial difficulties they face as a result of the pandemic.
There are three kinds of grants available:
- Grants from £300 to £10,000
- Grants from £10,000 to £100,000
- Grants for organisations working in partnership, from £10,000 to £100,000
The application process is designed to be fast and simple. You can fill in an online form, you can email answers or submit a video instead.
They are prioritising:
- Organisations supporting people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the covid-19 crisis
- Organisations providing services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the covid-19 crisis
- Organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to covid-19