Invitation to Take Part in Virtual Careers Event
Sandwell Council’s Employment and Skills service are holding a Virtual Careers Event in August 2020, showcasing any employment support, advice and information online.
This will be comprised of pre-recorded videos, posters, live webinar discussions and more, uploaded across social media over a week.
Would you like to contribute a video to this event?
- The videos can be as long as you like.
- If possible, we will upload these to a bespoke YouTube account in order to easily share information across many social media platforms. Your organisation will of course be credited as the content creator.
- The content of these videos is essentially to advertise what you have to offer and how people can get involved.
- We are targeting the Virtual Event at those in work as well as those who are not in work.
- As the event is happening in August, we would need the videos in advance in order to schedule them into our posts.
- If you would like to contribute something live on the day, such as a Q&A, we can arrange this.
Please respond with any queries or footage to: Enquiries_Recruitment@sandwell.gov.uk