Can you help ‘Home from Hospital?
02 Jul 2020 by Leona
If you have a car and a clean licence you could be a great help to older people needing to get to and from hospital.
Age UK Sandwell urgently needs helpers please who can support with transport to appointments and help older people to settle in to their home after a stay in hospital.
Other requirements include:
• Willing to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Willing to undertake any training required
• Available for minimum 3 hours Monday – Friday
• Live within 30 mins drive from either City Hospital, Heartlands or the QE
• Not in at risk groups for COVID 19
Find out more by contacting email@example.com or call 0121 437 0033