Free Virtual Introduction to Writing an Elevator Pitch Webinar
09 Jul 2020 by Libby Mahoney
- SCVO News
- Training Support and Resources
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression! Whether you are raising funds, promoting your services, seeking participants or trying to attract new volunteers to your organisation. It is important that you communicate effectively who you are and your values to your intended audience. An elevator pitch is meant to do just that, by instilling enough intrigue to get the prospect to ask you to tell them more.
SCVO’s introduction to writing an elevator pitch webinar will explain this concept, enabling you to write and develop your own elevator pitch in our free one-and-a-half-hour long webinar, being held on Thursday 30th July 2020, 10am via a Zoom Conference call.
This webinar is aimed at Community Groups and Charities who are interested in learning how to craft their own elevator pitch with confidence and increasing their income through being able to effectively sell themselves to a variety of audiences.
The aims of the webinar are to:
- introduce the concept and potential uses of an elevator pitch
- understand the essential principles of an effective elevator pitch
- explore the different approaches to crafting your elevator pitch
- provide hints and tips that enable you to develop your own elevator pitch based on the principles discussed in this webinar
There is a maximum of 20 places available for this virtual webinar and all places must be booked through Eventbrite by clicking here.
Why not go to our website at www.scvo.info to subscribe to our free weekly e-bulletin, so you get information automatically on SCVO webinars and training news straight to your inbox.