Reset and Recover – Sandwell Communities
09 Jul 2020 by Leona
- Community News
- Did you know...?
Are you looking for opportunities to develop the health and well-being of those in your community group? Are you interested in alternative ways to help people in your community recover and reset, following the challenges of lockdown?
How about trying one of the centres in the Sandwell Residential Service.
We are four centres with one basic goal; to create enjoyable, meaningful opportunities and experiences for the people who step through our doors. We can work with you to develop experiences that use a variety of environments to:
• Build self-confidence and self-esteem in the aftermath of lockdown.
• Provide opportunities for vulnerable groups to develop in a safe, supportive environment.
• Facilitate team work and leadership opportunities
• Develop resilience and a growth mindset through the medium of adventure and challenge.
• Use engagement with the outdoors and/ or creative arts to develop mental health and a sense of wellbeing.
• Create opportunities for people to engage in meaningful environmental activity that develops their sense of community.
If you are interested in forming new and exciting partnerships that will benefit the people around you then please get in touch.
Dan Jackson – Senior Tutor at Plas Gwynant Outdoor centre – firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Oakes – Head of Service – email@example.com
If you want to get a further taste of what we offer then have look at our website www.sandwellresidentials.co.uk or follow us on Facebook.