Introduction to the Voluntary Sector in Sandwell
- Did you know there are over 1,000 voluntary and community (VCS) groups operating in Sandwell? Are you in a new role and would value an overview of the vast range of services available to help and support Sandwell residents? Or are you new to the area or part of a newly formed community group and would like to find out more about other groups and organisations delivering activities locally?
This session is informal and open to anyone who feels they have a limited knowledge of the VCS in Sandwell or would like to improve their knowledge and also find out about SCVO’s support offer.
This is the fourth session we have held and feedback has been extremely positive “I’ve increased my knowledge about the services out there and how SCVO can help to support me to find out more”.
The session will cover:-
- Information about the range of VCS organisations in Sandwell
- What is Sandwell Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO)?
- How can SCVO support your organisation grow and thrive into the future?
- How you can keep up to date with local developments and help to shape and influence local decisions.
The session is taking place on 11th November 2020 through Zoom from 11.15am – 12.45pm. Once you have secured your place through Eventbrite, a separate e-mail with joining instructions will be sent to you nearer the date.
To book your place please use the following link – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-the-voluntary-sector-11-november-2020-tickets-99248586193
If you need any further information please contact Leona Bird, Strategic Engagement Officer at SCVO email@example.com or telephone 07401255787.