How to Build an Impactful and Effective Digital Strategy
12 Jan 2021 by Libby Mahoney
- Training Support and Resources
Charity Digital News discuss their five simple steps to creating an effective and impactful digital content strategy from scratch.
Content is a form of storytelling and needs to be aligned with your organisation’s goals. It can come in various forms, on various platforms, across various types of media.
The article takes you over their top tips to building an impactful and effective digital strategy with tips including:
- Setting goals and allocating resources – Setting goals starts with defining what you hope to achieve.
- Specific – Ensure your goals are specific by asking questions.
- Measurable – Your specific goals should be measurable.
- Achievable – How realistic are your goals?
- Relevant – Keeping things relevant is important, particularly because you need to stay motivated.
To read the full article click here.
Source: Charity Digital News