Sandwell Council’s Online Safety Consultation Survey
31 Mar 2021 by Mazeline Hemmings
- Did you know...?
- VCS Feature
Sandwell Council is undertaking an Online Safety Review to develop a single approach to online safety training and support for children and young people, parents, the wider adult community and professionals.
The Council would like to engage with as many different groups as possible to canvass views on online safety, using the following questions as a guide.
1. What is your understanding of the phrase ‘online safety’?
2. What do you think, are the current issues affecting children and young people online?
3. What do you think, are the current issues affecting adults online?
4. What support or training would you like to receive in online safety?
5. In what format would you like training/support in online safety to be delivered?
6. What barriers or challenges do you face when accessing or engaging in online safety training?
7. Are there any other comments you would like to make about online safety?
If you would like to be involved in the consultation please contact Lydia Dunne on email@example.com