Sporting Equals Membership
21 Oct 2021 by Libby Mahoney
- Did you know...?
- News and Events
Sporting Equals exists to promote ethnic diversity across sport and physical exercise. If your organisation is led by people from ethnically diverse communities or at least 50% of people who attend your sessions are and you have some focus on sports or physical activity, then you may be a good fit to become an associate member. There are many benefits to joining Sporting Equals including the many funds we distribute to our members each year.
- Bespoke support for funding, including help with applications.
- Access to the funds Sporting Equals has been enabled to distribute (Tackling Inequalities Fund etc)
- Monthly newsletters with funding, training, CPD and partnership opportunities
- Access to paid and voluntary research opportunities with Sporting Equals
- Discounted rates for Sporting Equals and partner events (including our annual sports awards)
- Retail discounts through Sporting Equals partnership with Kindred, the online shopping add-on
- Opportunities to contribute to our high-level government consultation responses
- Free to join
If you would like to know more about Sporting Equals or join up as a member visit their website by clicking here, please contact the Sporting Equals Activator Rashid Hussain at email@example.com or call 0121 777 1375.