Free weekly mixed swim sessions for beginners
Free weekly swimming sessions ideal for those who can’t swim or haven’t been swimming for a while and would like to get back into it under the supervision of a swim teacher who be on hand to offer some coaching points.
These sessions will be held between 15:00 and 15:30 at West Bromwich Leisure Centre, Moor Street, B70 7AZ, and will take place on the following dates:
- 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th September 2022
- 6th, 13th, and 20th October 2022
- 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November 2022
- 1st, 8th December 2022
If you wish to attend you need to fill out this register. If you can please attend 10 minutes before the start time to give yourself plenty of time that would be brilliant, your swim teacher will meet you poolside in the small pool. This is a continued swim course where we will look to help to get confident in the water, to learn to swim and to get new skills.
You will need to bring:
- swim wear,
- goggles (optional),
- charge for parking if driving but you do get this back at reception after your session
When you attend these sessions you will:
- be trying something new and achieving something great,
- probably be as nervous as the person next to you, so we’ll make sure we look after you with our friendly, knowledgeable teacher, Gabbie,
- Meet new people who are all learning together,
If you have any questions about these session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.