Tipton Information Sharing & Networking Event
A series of networking events are being held in Tipton that will provide an opportunity to connect with local VCS organisations and groups across Tipton and Sandwell as well as promoting the partnership work and support available via the Communities and Partnerships Team, Public Health and SCVO.
The events will also provide the opportunity to explore relevant Vision 2030 funding available as well as future funding/general opportunities that may arise. There will be the chance to link up with additional members from the SCVO team to discuss capacity development support and volunteering support as well as a wider Public Health overview.
This will be a great opportunity to find out about the support available and if you have any ideas in mind that you want to explore in further detail, the team will be available to assist.
Below are the details for all workshops, to book please click the Eventbrite link to reserve a spot.
- Jubilee Park Community Centre, Powis Avenue, Tipton, DY4 0RJ
- Tuesday 28th February 2023 13:00 – 14:30: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tipton-information-sharing-networking-event-at-jubilee-community-centre-tickets-486799619767
- Tipton Christian Church, Waterloo Street, Tipton, DY4 8NR
- Wednesday 1st March 10:30 – 12:00: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tipton-information-sharing-networking-event-at-tipton-christian-church-tickets-490622353667
- Tipton Sports and Social Club, Sedgley Road East, Tipton, DY4 8XA
- Thursday 2nd March 18:00 – 19:30: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tipton-information-sharing-networking-event-at-tipton-sports-social-club-tickets-490623206217
For more information, contact Irandeep Mann, Public Health Development Officer – Tipton: email – email@example.com