‘Loss Matters’ – supporting grief, bereavement, and loss
06 Feb 2023 by Stuart Ashmore
- Community News
- Safer, Stronger Communities
Grief and loss can turn your world upside down, isolation can make it worse.
The Dorothy Parkes Centre and Trinity Funeral Services Ltd are delivering a free eight-week support programme for people in the local community who have experienced grief, bereavement and loss.
If you find that you are struggling to come to terms with loss, this group can offer you help and support by:
- Normalising the grief journey
- Listening and sharing personal experiences
- Creating social networks and reducing feelings of isolation
- Discovering personal strengths and building resilience
- providing relevant information.
For further information, contact the Dorothy Parkes Centre on 0121 558 2998 or visit: www.dorothyparkes.org