Back by popular demand, Spin to Win returns to easyfundraising which means your voluntary organisation, community group, charity, CIC or social enterprise has 1000s of opportunities to win donations this month. Spin the wheel to be in with a chance of winning anything from 10p – £50 in donations every day between 4 – 17 April 2022.
Last year, over 142,000 prizes went to charities and good causes like yours, so there are plenty of opportunities to win. To enter competitions like these and earn free funding, your organisation needs to register with online funding platform, easyfundraising.
Tell me more about easyfundraising
easyfundraising makes online shopping mean more for your organisation by turning online purchases into free funding. easyfundraising works with all the leading retailers; Amazon, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s, Booking.com, Just Eat, Groupon, Tesco and over 6,000 others who all give a percentage donation to your organisation when you, your volunteers, staff and supporters shop with them. It’s completely free and doesn’t cost a thing. It’s a great way for your whole community to get behind your fundraising efforts; without costing them a penny.
Why should I give easyfundraising a try?
- It’s free and requires little management or maintenance so, you can fundraise without even thinking about it.
- It provides your organisation with unrestricted funding.
- easyfundraising provides you with free marketing support to get your supporters on board.
- The team also offer free advice on how to make your fundraising efforts a success.
- There are 1000s of chances to win extra donations this month!
Sign your organisation up to easyfundraising and get ready to play Spin to Win. One in ten spins equals money you can put to good use.
Go to easyfundraising