Active Black Country are launching a survey that aims to understand better the changes in residents activity habits over the course of the last 3 months and are inviting organisations and individuals to complete their survey.
They would like to develop an insight across 5 main areas:
1. To understand how, if at all, habits have changed, for the better or worse in relation to activity
2. To understand the extent to changes to levels in physical and mental health
3. To understand the extent of any behaviour change
4. To understand, in relation to ‘already actives’, how did they maintain activity levels and what had to change
5. How will people build any new habits into a post-Covid lifestyle, such as active travel
Following analysis, a Black Country wide report will be produced that collates all the main findings. In addition, if response rates allow, Local Authority summary papers will also be produced.
The survey takes around 15-20 minutes to complete. One respondent will be selected at random to receive £200 in vouchers towards physical activity equipment. We’ll be distributing across our networks and social media channels. We would greatly appreciate your assistance in sharing the survey across your networks using the link below.
Source: Active Black Country