Active Black Country have launched a survey with the aim of better understanding the changes in activity habits of Black Country residents of all ages over the course of the last 3 months, with a view to developing insight across 5 main areas;
- To understand how, if at all, habits have changed, for the better or worse in relation to activity
- To understand the extent to changes to levels of physical and mental health
- To understand the extent of any behaviour change
- To understand, in relation to ‘already actives’, how did they maintain activity levels and what had to change
- How will people build any new habits into a post-Covid lifestyle, such as active travel
Following analysis, a Black Country wide report will be developed that collates all the main findings. In addition, if response rates allow, Local Authority-level summary papers will also be produced.
The survey takes around 15-20 minutes to complete and one respondent will be selected at random to receive £200 in vouchers towards physical activity equipment.
You can access the survey by following the link below.