Black Country Women’s Aid (formerly known as Sandwell Women’s Aid) is an independent charity which has supported survivors of abuse and exploitation in the West Midlands for 30 years.
With a sensitive and holistic support, BCWA helps over 8000 victims of abuse each year to escape from violence, cope with trauma and rebuild their lives. They believe that no-one should have to live in fear of violence and abuse.
The charity has several vacancies for which it was like to invite applications:
- Accommodation Cleaner
- Children’s Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- Communications Officer
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Support Worker
- Empowerment and Engagement Coordinator
- IRIS Advocate Educator
- Modern Slavery Outreach Advocate
- Resettlement Worker
- First Contact Administrator
- Walsall Independent Sexual Violence Adviser
For full details of all current opportunities, pay and closing dates, please visit the website.