The Sandwell Community Offer was launched in April 2020 with the aim of helping Sandwell residents benefit from the wide range of support available through voluntary and community sector organisations in their area.
The Community Offer, which has been made possible through long-term investment from the Sandwell Better Care Fund, is being delivered through a strong partnership of local voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations across all six towns in Sandwell. It offers a free wellbeing service with open access for everybody aged 18 years and over from whatever background or situation.
The type of support available:-
- Get access to specialist and mainstream support services on your behalf
- Provide you with personalised advice, information and guidance
- Help you manage your finances and maximise your income
- Help you access your local community and play an active role in it
- Connect you to others and build your local network
- Help to build your confidence to help you manage your own needs
- Provide short term practical support – e.g. food shopping, prescription pick ups
A referral is made to the Single Point of Access (SPA)
- Phone: 0121 726 3983
- Email: email@example.com