The Social Audit Network (SAN) is running a two-day training workshop to prepare people to complete their social accounts. Successful completion of the course qualifies participants as social accountants. The workshop takes place on 9th & 10th April at the Dudson Centre, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5DD.
How will the two-day Social Accounting Training benefit your organisation? It will give you the tools, skills and knowledge to:
• PROVE what you do. This will be particularly useful to provide information for funders on the social benefits you provide in your communities and for preparing funding applications.
• IMPROVE what you do, by strengthening your business practices and reporting on your social value & impact
• ACCOUNT for what you to clients, investors, funders and commissioners.
The workshop will take you steadily through a 4-Step social accounting and audit process. You will be able to prepare a social report on the value and impact your organisation provides in your community and the foundations to operate more effectively and efficiently.
Booking and full details can be found here
Any questions? Speak to email@example.com SAN Midlands and Staffordshire Regional Coordinator, on 07862 242 814.
This is what some people said about the Social Accounting and Audit Introductory Information events run in Stoke in November 2018 and Stafford in January 2019:
• I liked the logical approach to strategic planning and the importance of consulting stakeholders.
• The simplicity of the information provided – easy to understand.
• Getting a structure to use to refresh our organisational strategy.
• The pace – lots of time to reflect and discuss. The content was well explained.