The Changes Antenatal Offer is being promoted to expectant parents across Sandwell by the Parent Support Team at the Children and Education Directorate.
The Parent Support Team have added some new FREE courses to the offer from September; some still have spaces and they want as many Sandwell families as possible to benefit. Information on the antenatal offer (and to book) can be found here https://bookwhen.com/changes
- Changes Antenatal: a three-week course – face-to-face and virtual sessions.
- Changes Antenatal Community language: a two-week course – face-to-face sessions with interpreters available. Pilot course starting Thursday, 29th September.
- Breastfeeding support: provided by BfN – virtual sessions..
- Aquanatal Sessions: held at West Bromwich Leisure Centre. A four-week course (can book on multiple times).
- Top-to-Toe Pregnancy Health and Wellbeing: face-to-face sessions on Tuesday, 27th September and Wednesday, 2nd November.
- Bump to baby: highlighting the importance of early communication – virtual sessions.
- Changes Grandparents: virtual session – for grandparents-to-be.
- Changes First Grandchild: face-to-face event – 1st October. Lots of fun and freebies at this event!
The Parent Support Team also have a range of printed posters, leaflets, business cards and some small marketing items that they can send out to you. Please contact 07717 430117.