Jigsaw Events is a small charity that provides a range of support to people with a learning disability in Sandwell.Jigsaw is working with Sandwell Council to support the vaccine roll-out to people with a learning disability in the borough, including getting the booster jab. Details of the service has been updated to include the location of walk-in centres in in the borough.
Jigsaw can help anyone with a learning disability who is referred, to:
- Book an appointment
- Send a letter to remind them of the time and place of an appointment
- Make sure their GP practice know they have a learning disability
- Talk to a resident who has concerns around the Covid-19 vaccine
- Help work to work out a travel plan to get to the vaccination centre
- Send a reminder on the day
- Provide easy read information about the vaccine
- Have a follow-up conversation about how they got on.
To make a referral, please call 07543 194887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.