The workshop aims to provide:
• An introduction to Awards for All Grant Programme.
• Better understanding of how to apply for an Awards for All Grant.
• Better understanding of what makes a good application, what’s involved and the common mistakes.
• Practical experience of answering an Awards for All question.
• Practical hints and tips.
This workshop is FREE to groups that deliver all, or part, of their services to Sandwell residents.
For all other groups/attendees there is a £10.00 fee.
Tickets are limited. To reserve your place, please visit our Eventbrite page.
Arrival and registration from 9.30am with the workshop running from 10am.