Registered charities, churches, Parish Councils, Local Authorities and CASC registered sports clubs can apply for grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 for the provision, maintenance or improvement of community facilities.
This can include:
- Village halls;
- Public play areas;
- Publicly available multi use games areas;
- Skate parks and BMX tracks;
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and club houses with full public access;
- Churches – community spaces only;
- Nature reserves;
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access;
The funding is being made available through the FCC Community Action Fund and is available to projects located within 10 miles of an eligible FCC Environment site.
More information at: https://tinyurl.com/763an3s9