(Without wishing to appear alarmist…) YOUR organisation is being targeted by cyber criminals RIGHT NOW!
Join our seminar to learn how to fund and protect your organisation.
This seminar, principally prepared for senior leadership individuals, (but open to everyone with a remit to tackle cyber security in their organisation), will provide a crash course in cyber crime and how it is destroying voluntary and community organisations in these dangerous times.
You’ll come away knowing:
- That cyber-crime is second only to terrorism in terms of threat to the UK economy (that includes your oeganisation) … AND
- A 16 step practical plan to protect your organisation
- How to receive free police-approved training to protect your organisation.
- The support and services you can get from SCVO
- How to move the Cloud for free – providing you with the best security, functionality and disaster recovery available
- What funding might be available to you to cover the cost of IT upgrades.
- A chance to ask any questions you may have.
Speakers will include security experts Prompt PC, Staffordshire Digital PCSO Matt Hough-Clewes and SCVO who provide services and support to Sandwell’s voluntary and community sector.
When: Thursday, 4th July from 09:15am to 12:30pm
Where: SCVO Office, 1st Floor, Landchard House, Victoria Street, West Bromwich. B70 8ER.
To book your FREE place (1 per organisation in the first instance), visit our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyber-security-for-voluntary-and-community-organisations-tickets-63335796071