Grants of up to £25,000 are available for projects which help forcibly displaced people and their host communities, as well as people at acute risk of displacement. Climate change is a key reason for the increase in displacement and is putting many millions more at risk of displacement in the future.
Eligible organisations that can apply include:
• Charities and other non-profit organisations that have a strong link to the communities they serve.
• Small organisations with an annual turnover of less than £10 million pounds.
The JAC Trust’s Climate Change and Displaced People Grant Programme funds projects which:
• lead to tangible improvements in the quality of life of the target group.
• have a positive measurable impact on the local natural environment.
• Involve the target group in project design and delivery.
The Trust funds work on the ground as well as advocacy and campaigning work.
Projects should focus on one of three target groups:
• forcibly displaced people & their host communities
• returnees and the communities they return to
• people at acute risk of displacement.
The application deadline is 11pm on the 18th August 2020.
For further information please view – https://jaclarktrust.org/how-to-apply/