Grants of up to £2,500 are available to charitable organisations supporting challenged and vulnerable young people under the age of 16 in the UK.
The 7stars Foundation will provide funding for projects which support young people living in areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage who are challenged by abuse or addiction, who are young carers, or who are homeless.
UK-based organisations with an annual turnover of less than £1.5 million can apply for funding for projects that:
- Enable young people to have the best start in life and aim high
- Have a direct impact and respond to a need in an immediate manner
- Are hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage
- Respond to one or more of the funding priorities of the 7 stars Foundation (abuse, addiction, homelessness, and child carers)
- Address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources)
- Provide immediate support, not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too
Example of support could include recreational trips, mentoring programmes, and counselling sessions.
The next closing date for applications is the 31st of October 2022 for December funding review.