UK charities and not-for-profit organisations can apply for funding to support classical music performance and training especially chamber music, composition and music education.
The Radcliffe Trust Music Grants programme generally awards grants in the region of £2,500 to £7,500, and is particularly interested in supporting music for children and adults with special needs, youth orchestras and projects at secondary and higher levels, including academic research.
Applications are considered under eight headings:
- composition and contemporary music
- bursaries for courses and summer schools
- music therapy/special needs
- academic research/projects
- youth orchestras
- performance projects
- educational projects (excluding mainstream primary and secondary schools)
- and miscellaneous.
The next deadline for applications is the 31st July 2022.