Grants of up to £5,000 are available to small, registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13 across the UK. The Toy Trust fund:
- helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering
- supports children through awful experiences
- encourages achievement through adversity
- purchases vital equipment
- provides care
- bolsters existing initiatives
- initiates brand new projects
- and satisfies basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
The next deadline to apply is mid-June 2022 for the July meeting of Trustees.