Lime Green Consulting explain their seven universal top tips that can be applied when looking to raise funds for your organisation. In their article they discuss the importance of doing a small number of things well rather than spreading your organisation to thin and not achieving.
No matter what life throws at us next, they’re pretty confident that these rules will never let you down and will help you to meet your funding goals.
Other top tips include:
- Always play to your strengths,
- Invest time in quality relationships,
- A great thank you is one of your best fundraising tools,
- Fundraising is a whole organisation endeavour,
- All the best fundraising activities take time and
- Take a step back to move forward.
To read the full article in more detail click here.
Source: Lime Green Consulting