GOV.UK have created a guide that aims to help organisations and groups understand how to safely and effectively involve volunteers during the pandemic.
The guide contains information on:
- Who can volunteer
- Business and venue closures
- Volunteering in groups and around others
- Travelling to volunteer or while volunteering
- Face coverings
- Volunteers eligible for vaccines
- Coronavirus testing for volunteers
- Ensuring volunteers and their workplaces are safe
- Safeguarding volunteers
- Insurance and volunteers
- Volunteers who claim benefits or who are ‘furloughed’
- Involving volunteers in mutual aid groups and community support groups
- Local information and resources
To view and read the guide click here.