Seeking and receiving a diagnosis of dementia can be a frightening time for an individual and their family. By contacting Kingfisher Buddies you will not be left on your own to worry and wonder what to do next. Kingfisher Buddies are there to provide you with support, information and guidance, both pre and post diagnosis.
The new service aims are to:
• Support you in seeking a diagnosis
• Be there to provide the advice and support you need to take it all in
• Guide you and your family through what can be done now to better prepare for the future.
• Encourage you, and your carers to take part in enjoyable activities in the community.
• Help you to make the most of your life post diagnosis.
So, don’t try to cope on your own, make an appointment with one of the Community Pathfinders who will visit you at home. Contact Agewell on 0121 796 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.