Hundreds of people in Sandwell have ‘grabbed a jab’, as more pop-up clinics appear around the borough as part of the on-going vaccination drive. Sandwell Council is working in partnership with NHS colleagues and local community organisations to roll out the programme of pop-up vaccination clinics. Anyone over the age of 18 or over can go along to get vaccinated over the coming weeks.
Details of the latest batch of clinics is as follows:
• Tuesday 13 July at Smethwick Library, High Street, Smethwick, from 10 am-4 pm. (Pfizer only).
• Wednesday 14 July at Rounds Green Library, Martley Road, Oldbury, from 10 am-4 pm. (Pfizer only).
• Thursday 15 July at Friar Park Millennium Centre, Friar Park Road, Wednesbury, from 10 am-4 pm. (Pfizer only).
• Friday 16 July at Jamia Masjid, Windmill Lane, Smethwick, from 3 pm-6 pm. (Pfizer only).
• Monday 19 July at Cradley Heath Community Centre, Reddal Hill Road, Cradley Heath, from 10 am-4 pm. (Pfizer only).
• Tuesday 20 July and Thursday 22 July at Victoria Park Skill Centre, Corbett Street,
• Smethwick, from 1.30 pm-3.30 pm. (Pfizer only).
Details of clinics are also available online at www.healthysandwell.co.uk/clinics.
Anyone aged 40 or over who needs their second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, can also go to Tipton Sports Academy, Wednesbury Oak Road, Tipton, Monday to Sunday from 8 am-6 pm. (First and second dose Pfizer and AstraZeneca available).
Please make sure it’s at least eight weeks since your first dose.
No appointment is necessary.
No NHS number is needed.
No need to be registered with a GP.
No residential address is needed.
To bring your vaccine card, if you’ve had your first vaccination.
With Covid-19 cases rising in Sandwell and across the West Midlands region, being fully vaccinated Is the best way of protecting yourself and others from becoming seriously ill.