SCVO encourages organisation and enterprises to submit items for circulation in our weekly e-bulletin.
Paid positions of many types can be submitted for publication. If you are unsure about a position that you wish to advertise please contact us. The distribution list for our e-bulletin is currently over 1,500 subscribers.
There is a fee of £25.00 (including VAT) for job advertisements.
Advanced payment is not required.
Our e-bulletin goes out once a week on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please send submissions on Thursday or Friday of each week.
Submit a summarized version of your vacancy with a link to either a) fuller content on a webpage or; b) a separate Word or PDF document.
This should not normally exceed 200 words.
Have a look at our Volunteering Support page.
- Recovery Worker and Floating Support positions at Kaleidoscope (7/28/2020)
- Father Hudson’s Care seeks Deputy Community Projects Manager (7/27/2020)
- Residential Support Worker and Bank Support Worker opportunities at Kaleidoscope (7/21/2020)
- West Smethwick Enterprise – Business and Finance Administrator Vacancy (7/9/2020)
- SCVO is recruiting… (7/6/2020)