SCVO encourages organisation and enterprises to submit items for circulation in our weekly e-bulletin.
Paid positions of many types can be submitted for publication. If you are unsure about a position that you wish to advertise please contact us. The distribution list for our e-bulletin is currently over 1,500 subscribers.
There is a fee of £25.00 (including VAT) for job advertisements.
Advanced payment is not required.
Our e-bulletin goes out once a week on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please send submissions on Thursday or Friday of each week.
Submit a summarized version of your vacancy with a link to either a) fuller content on a webpage or; b) a separate Word or PDF document.
This should not normally exceed 200 words.
We would encourage volunteer positions to be forwarded to The Volunteer Centre Sandwell.
Contact them on 0121 544 8326 or visit the website: www.sandwellvolunteerbureau.org
- SCVO is Recruiting for a Community Partnerships Coach (10/23/2017)
- Out of School Activity Lead Worker (10/19/2017)
- Family Matters Finance Officer (10/16/2017)
- Carer Support Worker (HPLC) (10/16/2017)
- Centre/Partnership Manager at YMCA: role re-advertised (10/2/2017)