SCVO encourages organisation and enterprises to submit items for circulation in our weekly e-bulletin.
Paid positions of many types can be submitted for publication. If you are unsure about a position that you wish to advertise please contact us. The distribution list for our e-bulletin is currently over 1,500 subscribers.
There is a fee of £25.00 (including VAT) for job advertisements.
Advanced payment is not required.
Our e-bulletin goes out once a week on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please send submissions on Thursday or Friday of each week.
Submit a summarized version of your vacancy with a link to either a) fuller content on a webpage or; b) a separate Word or PDF document.
This should not normally exceed 200 words.
Have a look at our Volunteering Support page.
- Community Connect Foundation: Part-time Community Engagement Officer (5/20/2022)
- National Lottery Community Fund: Funding Officer (5/16/2022)
- West Smethwick Enterprise CIC: Chief Executive Officer (5/13/2022)
- St Albans Community Association: Pre-school Assistant (5/9/2022)
- Brushstrokes: Employment Adviser & Refugee Advice Worker (5/9/2022)