SCVO encourages organisation and enterprises to submit items for circulation in our weekly e-bulletin.
Paid positions of many types can be submitted for publication. If you are unsure about a position that you wish to advertise please contact us. The distribution list for our e-bulletin is currently over 1,500 subscribers.
There is a fee of £25.00 (including VAT) for job advertisements.
Advanced payment is not required.
Our e-bulletin goes out once a week on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please send submissions on Thursday or Friday of each week.
Submit a summarized version of your vacancy with a link to either a) fuller content on a webpage or; b) a separate Word or PDF document.
This should not normally exceed 200 words.
Have a look at our Volunteering Support page.
- Information and Advice Officer opening at Age UK Birmingham (5/14/2021)
- St Albans Community Centre requires Domestic Worker (5/14/2021)
- Greets Green Community Enterprise Job Vacancy (5/14/2021)
- Healthwatch Sandwell has Digital Engagement Officer Post (5/12/2021)
- Relate Birmingham looking to recruit Lead Family Practitioner (5/6/2021)