One Walsall provides infrastructure and support for the borough’s voluntary and community sector organisations, and brokerage for people seeking volunteering roles. They are an independent charity providing support to help local voluntary and community organisations develop and sustain their activities and engage residents in voluntary action.
One Walsall are seeking an exceptionally well organised and experienced Office Manager to support the organisation’s effective operation through provision of day-to-day administrative tasks.
Hours: 25 per week
Contract type: Permanent (subject to continuation funding)
Salary: Actual £16, 892 (FTE – £25,000) plus 3% employer pension contribution subject to minimum employee contribution.
The role will involve maintaining and overseeing office and administrative systems and undertaking basic finance and HR functions. The role also provides administrative support to the CEO and Management together with secretarial support for the Board of Trustees and subcommittee meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of delivering a wide range of administrative functions, using online systems and processes.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a varied workload.
• Excellent record keeping skills and experience of producing accurate minutes from meetings.
• A flexible working attitude that supports the smooth running of a busy team.
• This post is key to maintaining the smooth running of the organisation. The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to help out with a wide range of duties as typical within a small workforce.
Applications close at mid-day on Monday, 7th June 2021 Interviews to be held on Tuesday, 15th June.
Please note that, unless restrictions change, these interviews will be held face-to-face.
Due to limited resources, feedback to applicants will only be supplied to those candidates who are interviewed.