Delivered by the Cranfield Trust, the recent webinar – a practical guide to re-opening your charity after Covid lockdown – was extremely popular and is clearly a hot topic with charities.
The webinar covered some of the more important things to consider, including:
- Staff availability and team rotations
- Transportation to and from work
- Visitors Temperature and other screening
- Workspaces and common areas
- Cleaning protocols and PPE
- IT provision, accessories and furniture
- Awareness and education
- Handling unwell staff and reinfection responses
If you missed it, don’t worry, we have added a live recording of the webinar to our website, along with the notes and checklist for you to download.
View the webinar recording HERE.