The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is a 12 week full time course involving approximately 15 young people in the team to carry out tasks to benefit their local community, gain nationally recognised qualifications and aims to get young people into either further education or employment.
Do you know a young person aged between 16 – 25 who is not in education or employment? They must been either, unemployed, educational under achievers, leaving care or an offender or ex-offender?
The advantages for the young person:-
- A free bus pass and Wolverhampton College student pass for 12 weeks.
- 5 day outward bound residential course fully paid for.
- Certificates in: first aid, basic food hygiene, Prince’s Trust qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
- Gain references and a CV for future employment opportunities.
- Two weeks work experience.
- They will still be able to claim JSA and Benefits while on the course.
If you know of anyone interested or want to find out more:-