Community Grants are available to help young people work with their community to overcome youth violence and crime in Birmingham, Black Country and Coventry.
Grants are available from between £500 – £4,000. Projects should be led by young people in partnership with community organisations. The application process is simple.
Grants are administered by The Prince’s Trust in partnership with the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner and West Midlands Police. Grants can be be used to fund new projects or to enhance projects that are already running.
Who Can Apply?
- Young People aged 11 – 25
- Based in Birmingham, Black Country or Coventry
- Young people must be supported by a sponsoring organisation such as faith groups, schools, colleges, youth clubs, sports clubs and interest clubs or special interest clubs.
How to apply?
- Check criteria – www.princes-trust.org/YouthOpportunityFund
- For an application pack please e-mail – email@example.com
- Or call 0121 728 3806
Deadlines for applications from the Black Country are:-
Friday 10th January 2020
Monday 10th February 2020
Monday 2nd March 2020