At present there are a number of different support services available across the borough helping young people manage their emotional and mental wellbeing through support and advice. Now all those who work with young people are invited to attend an event which will increase understanding of what’s on offer locally.
To make it easier, the event is being run twice on the same day, no charge is made for attending but booking is essential. The content of each session will be the same and therefore you only need to book on one session.
- The first session – Monday 2nd July 1.00pm – 3.00pm – PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 2nd July 5.00pm – 7.00pm – Plenty of places left, please do book onto this informative session. To book a place please click here
Both sessions are taking place at Hawthorns House, 4th Floor, Halfords Lane, West Bromwich, B66 1BB
The event will focus on how to help young people access support that best fits their needs, and will include information from different service providers including Kaleidoscope Plus Group, Murray Hall Community Trust, Sandwell Beam Project, Kooth, Point of Access and the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS). Presentations will highlight how services are able to connect with each other to make support more effective and there will be opportunities for delegates to ask questions as well as to network informally.
The event is aimed at anyone working with young people and adults in Sandwell up to the age of 25 including:-
- Youth, children and family practitioners
- Voluntary youth clubs
- GPs and Practice Managers
- Safeguarding leads
- Health Visitors
- Community and Faith leaders
- Strategic leaders and service managers
- Social workers