The Scottish Power Foundation is now accepting applications from Registered Charities and not-for-profit organisations and expects to fund around 20 projects over the next year. All applications must address at least one of the following aims of the Foundation:
• The advancement of education
• The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
• The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
• The prevention or relief of poverty and the relief of those in need by reason of disability or other disadvantage
• The advancement of citizenship and community development.
• In addition, the Foundation particularly welcomes that strongly address the following strategic priorities:
• Environmental programmes
• Tackling disadvantage and promoting equal opportunities
• Addressing fuel poverty and/or energy efficiency
Grants of £25,000 up to £250,000 are available for up to one year’s work.
Applications should be submitted by no later than 1pm on Wednesday 25th July.