The Stroke Association is looking for a volunteer to provide office and administration support at their Sandwell Information, Advice and Support Service based in West Bromwich. On average, the hours will be between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday-Friday but details will be discussed and confirmed during the application process.
The volunteer will undertake general office duties such as answer the telephone, take messages, file, type and help to organise the office so that it runs efficiently. You will produce and prepare mailings, information packs and resources for services, events or meetings and carry out data input and other computer based administrative tasks. You will conduct internet based research as well as assist the Administrator with delivery information to Sandwell General Hospital.
The role might be for you if:
• You are able to use office equipment and relevant computer software.
• You are able to communicate effectively in writing, over the phone and in person.
• You have an ordered approach to administrative functions.
• You are thorough, with a good eye for detail.
• You are able to work without direct supervision.
If you are interested in the role please contact Karen Lethbridge on Tel: 01527 903903 or email Karen.email@example.com.
Visit the Stroke Association’s website.