The Sylvia Adams Charitable Trust has announced that registered charities have until the 14th May 2019 to apply for grants of up to £50,000 per annum for up to three years for work which will improve the life chances for some of the most disadvantaged children in England and Wales.
The funding available will support work targeted at groups of 0-3 year olds which:
• improve the reach to these targeted groups; and
• bring about improved defined outcomes for these targeted groups
The Trust are looking for proposals that:
• Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place
• Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors
• Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups
• Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work
Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact.
More information at: http://sylvia-adams.org.uk/what-we-will-fund/