Are you between 16 – 25 years old? Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG would like to hear from you. The Clinical Commissioning Group would like to invite you to participate in an informal group chat, which will last for about an hour and a half. They would love to hear your thoughts on:
• The various national campaigns about Coronavirus. For example, the most recent one on hands, face and space
• Hand sanitising/washing hands
• Face coverings/masks
• Social distancing
• Government Guidelines.
The information and insight gathered from talking to the Focus Group will help the CCG frame messages aimed at young people in the future.
You will have the opportunity for:
• A one to one talk with a team member virtually
• A group chat with a member and other young people virtually
• A group chat with a team member and your friends virtually.
To book a place
If you would like to take part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 612 1447, so that you can be sent the joining details.
If you live, work or study in Sandwell, please book onto Monday 12th October 2020: 2 pm – 3.30 pm.
If you live, work or study in West Birmingham, please book onto Monday 12th October 2020: 10 am – 11.30 am.
The CCG need your help to get the message through to other young people about this virus and see how we can work together to beat it.