Sandwell Councils Town Teams Grants are targeting projects and community groups that benefit residents across the six towns in Sandwell.
Sandwell Council Town Grants team continues to invest in the voluntary sector and wants to hear from Community and Voluntary sector groups that would like to apply for funding for new initiatives helping local people in Oldbury. Sandwell Council needs your support to develop exciting projects that support making a difference to people living in Sandwell.
Applications that demonstrate value for money and meet the following priorities will be considered favourably:
- Getting more children and adults to undertake more physical activity
- Improving health and wellbeing for residents
- Support to one-off purchase of equipment to deliver community activity e.g. youth clubs, sports equipment etc.
- Community projects that engage older generations in positive activities that reduce isolation and social exclusion
- Community projects that aim to build resilience in communities, and engage people of all ages in making Sandwell Cleaner, Safer & Greener
- Applications that have gained match funding, or are a pilot project that will eventually reduce reliance on main stream council funding
Applications will not be supported where:
- The project does not demonstrate how it will meet council priorities
- There is insufficient or unclear evidence of need for the project
- The costs of the project are not clearly presented and quotes are not available for proposed expenditure
- Retrospective funding of projects already completed
For more information, please contact the Town Grants team by e-mail on email@example.com and leave your contact details on the e-mail.
A member of the Town Grants team will then make contact with you to discuss your project.