CASBA is a small, well respected charity providing specialist advocacy services for learning disabled citizens in Birmingham. The charity celebrated its 30th Birthday in 2018. The organisation is looking to recruit a new experienced Executive Manager, who will be tasked with taking CASBA into a new phase of project development and partnerships.
Hours per week: 28 hours
Salary: Actual – £27,193.30 per annum
Pro rata – £35,934 per annum
Location: Northfield, Birmingham
As CASBA’s Executive Manager you will:
• Lead the organisation to deliver its vision and mission
• Develop and lead a committed team of staff and volunteers
• Lead on advocacy and support project development
• Lead on income development and funding applications
• Support the Trustees
• Develop existing and new partnerships with other organisations
• Lead on the marketing and promotion of the organisations and its key messages.
For further information please contact CASBA on 0121 475 0777 and ask to speak to Heather Baseley (Interim Manager).
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March
Interviews will be held on Monday 8th April 2019
Possible commencement date for successful applicant – 13th May 2019 (although this can be negotiated)