The Charities Aid Foundation is offering £20 million in financial support to charitable organisations in England to enable the continuation of services supporting the people hardest hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Grants of between £10,000 and £100,000 are available for small and mid-sized charities, community interest companies, social enterprises and other not-for-profit organisations working with disadvantaged and vulnerable groups including:
• People living in poverty
• Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities
• Children and young people
• People with physical or learning disabilities
• People experiencing mental health conditions
• Older people
• Communities facing health inequalities
• Patient groups with unmet health needs (physical or mental)
• People facing domestic or other abuse
• Unemployed people
• Homeless people
• People experiencing loneliness and isolation
• People pushed into crisis because of Covid-19
• Refugees and migrants
• Other vulnerable people or communities
Funding can cover costs such as core costs, staffing, project running costs, supplies and equipment, and communications.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on the 10th November 2020.
For further information please view – https://www.cafonline.org/charities/grantmaking/caf-resilience-fund#new-applications